Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

Conclave HC

Jävligt bra vecka! - Magmaw HC- Conclave HCNästa vecka blir det Omnomnom och drakarna :DPS: Vi letar efter en till healer (Priest/Druid att föredra), tveka inte att apply:a!
Small Wotzoc 6y
Wotzoc2389Member avatar small Bamze 6y
Guild News

Magmaw HC

Ännu en boss till samlingen, gotta kill 'em all!Vi rekryterar fortfarande folk för fortsatt progress!
Small Wotzoc 6y
Wotzoc1251Small Wotzoc 6y
Guild News

Atramedes Heroic

ÄNTLIGENVi rekryterar fortfarande healers och dps för fortsatt progress!
Small Saphriz 6y
Saphriz5678Small Saphriz 6y
Guild News

Maloriak Heroic

Riktigt bra jobbat grabbar (och tjej)!Vi rekryterar fortfarande folk för fortsatt progress!
Small Wotzoc 6y
Wotzoc3456Member avatar small Niamsor 6y
Guild News

<Ress Plz> Rekryterar

Vi söker nu 2-3 spelare till vår 10 manna grupp för fortsatt progress. 1 tank: Paladin eller Druid1 Healer: Druid, Shaman eller PriestDPS: Mage, Warrior, Druid
Small Saphriz 6y
Saphriz1386Small Saphriz 6y
Guild News

Chimaeron Heroic

Chimaeron went down tonight! Goood joob!Atramedes / Maloriak next!
Small Wotzoc 6y
Wotzoc3420Member avatar small Niamsor 6y
Guild News

Halfus heroic

This week = WinNefarian went down, making our normal progress 12/12.We also managed to push Halfus down on heroic! Really good job everyone :DNext week, Chimaeron - Maloriak and Conclave better be prepared...
Small Wotzoc 6y
Wotzoc5511Small Tabulator 6y
Guild News

Defenders of a shattered world!

Nefarian down. Pwned to death. We got movie proof.12/12 Normal now! Really good job everyone! Hc time next week, now the real game begins.
Small Wotzoc 6y
Wotzoc7673Small Saphriz 6y
Guild News

Al'Akir down!

After a night of wipes we finally managed to push Al'akir down and hit 11/12 bosses this reset. Really good job everyone! :DOnly Nefarian to go! And after that.. hc time!
Small Wotzoc 6y
Wotzoc3385Small Saphriz 6y
Guild News

Cho'Gall down!

Cho'Gall went down tonight! Really good job people! :DRead up on Al'Akir and Nefarian!!
Small Wotzoc 6y
Wotzoc4429Small Qyuu 6y
Guild News

Youtube - Chimaeron

Well, I have at last succeed getting our first Chimaeron kill on the tube. Before you be all judgemental and all; this is my first movie and I will continue frapsing to make even better movies.I must say, fairly good for being the first time.Check...
Small Dysnomia 6y
Dysnomia4420Small Saphriz 6y
Guild News

3 newbs left to down!

Council went down tonight after a few tries, really good job guys! Now its time to focus on the endbosses of each raid.Cho'gal - Nefarian and Al'akir.We started off with Cho'gal and managed to press the twoheaded moron down to 50% before calling i...
Small Wotzoc 6y
Wotzoc1224Small Wotzoc 6y
Guild News

Progress!

Conclave of winds went down faster than the wind... ha..ha...Council on 10%, we'll kill them next raid :)
Small Wotzoc 6y
Wotzoc2313Small Saphriz 6y
Guild News

Progress!

Atramedes and Chimaeron went down tonight!Next stop, Conclave of winds!
Small Wotzoc 6y
Wotzoc4472Small Saphriz 6y
Guild News

RAGE

WHY ?!?!?!?!?!?!
Small Saphriz 6y
Saphriz2327Small Wotzoc 6y
Guild News

Blackwing Descent

We decided to check out Blackwing Descent this raid, and we totally rocked the place around!3 bosses down, Defence system on first try, and overall a very fun raid! GZ to all looters, next raid we will be focusing on Atramedes and Chimaeron.WE ARE...
Small Wotzoc 6y
Wotzoc2290Small Saphriz 6y
Guild News

Valiona and Theralion

After we had suffered through burned computers, baby cries and no epic drops from trash we finally manage to down the double dragons.Aasith got her X-Bow and Ceptic his neck, GZ!We are still recruiting healers for our 10m progress. Feel free to wr...
Small Wotzoc 6y
Wotzoc3406Small Saphriz 6y
Guild News

Recruitment opens

Recruitment update:Healers of any class are welcome to apply! Give it a try and make it to the Core :)
Small Saphriz 6y
Saphriz2336Member avatar small Niamsor 6y
Guild News

The guild is going through some changes

First of all, Merry Christmas everyone.The guild is going through some changes (again). There are several reasons for this but the major reason is that we need to re-arrange the guild's Core.This will lead to a short break from raiding and I hope ...
Small Saphriz 6y
Saphriz1291Small Saphriz 6y
Guild News

My leave.

This is something I have thought about doing the past week or so, but recent misconceptions had it postponed. Misconceptions on my part, which have now been brought to light. The matter is very delicate and personal to me, and I do not wish anyone...
Small Utarius 6y
Utarius1283Small Utarius 6y